Welcome to KotH. KotH is a game of deception, intrigue, and elimination.
Your mission is simple……eliminate your target before you are eliminated. Much
like any game though, there are rules that must be followed.
1. The first rule of KotH is you do not talk about KotH…..wait wrong game.
2. KotH is a game in which you must attack and eliminate your target by
hitting them with water. This can be done either with the water gun that
has been provided, or by any other means necessary. (This can include but
is not limited to a cup, a water balloon, any other water gun you own, or a
water bottle with a hole in the lid.)
3. All attacks must occur outside. If you try to eliminate your opponent while
inside the elimination will not count and you will have just told your
opponent who has their name. (Inside is defined as an area with four walls
and a roof. Underneath a pavilion or under a carport does not count as
4. Targets will initially be sent out by text at midnight on the day that the
contest begins. You will have 24 hours to respond that you have received
the text. Once the text has been sent the game begins.
5. If you are eliminated you must give your targets name to the person who
eliminates you. You are then out of the game and you must not let the
person know who then has their name.
6. Safe Zones: One hour before church begins and one hour after it ends there may be no eliminations.(Ex. on Wednesdays church is from 6:00-7:30 so there will be no eliminations allowed from 5:00-8:30)
The church property is always considered a safe zone in which there can be no
7. Eliminating people from a moving vehicle is fine however; you cannot
eliminate someone who is in a car.